Rock Heart Indonesia is a one-stop services platform. We provide e-money, money transfer, money remittance, QRIS and bills payment, all in one apps. The services provided by Rock Heart Indonesia are complete, easy, and can be used anywhere.
- Design risk management policies and frameworks for company needs
- Monitor, execute and evaluate all risks that may and have occurred in every line of business of the company
- Perform internal control to prevent and reduce risk to the company
- Developing a risk management framework and infrastructure in line with the development of the company
- Act against the risks that occur in the company
- Create a risk assessment review that is reported to the Head of Division/Director and take the necessary actions
- Conduct regular internal audits
- Obliged to protect data and information related to customers, systems and everything related to the company
- Provide input and suggestions according to their respective fields, for the development and progress of the company
- Other ad hoc tasks to be assigned
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in Finance Management or any related Course
- Knowledgeable in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient English language skills
- With experience in either of the following: credit cards, payments, remittance, banking, sales and account management, fraud detection, chargeback, risk management and customer support.
- Must have a strong analytical skill, detail-oriented, results focused, decisive and accountable, dynamic and growth oriented.